Personal, Business & Property tax
|Price bands per tax year|
|Earned less than the personal allowance for the tax year from one employer||£75 +|
|Director of own limited company||£75 +|
|Received bank interest on savings||£75 +|
|Earned more than the personal allowance for the tax year||£150 +|
|Have employment benefits or expenses to claim||£150 +|
|Partner in a partnership||£150 +|
|Had more than one employer||£210 +|
|Member of a Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)||£210 +|
|Self employed and not VAT registered||£210 +|
|Landlord with property income||£295 +|
|UK dividends and/or other investment income||£295 +|
|Self employed and VAT registered||£295 +|
|CIS subcontractor||£350 +|
|Foreign income||£350 +|
|Residence and remittance basis||£350 +|
|Capital gains or losses||£400 +|
|Inheritance taxes||£400 +|
|Trusts and estates||£400 +|
Company tax, complex tax affairs, compliance services and tax advice are priced separately. Book appointments here >>>
Due to the high volume of work we have in December and January, we charge some additional fees to those listed above:
- December: additional £12.
- Early January (on or before 15th January): additional £25.
- Late January (after 15th January): additional £50.
- Bound copy of your return: Sent by registered mail to a UK address (£35) or to a non-UK address (£50).
- Pay your fees out of tax rebate: If we take our fees from your tax refund we charge an additional
- Appealing a penalty starts at £25